How to get a Mortgage from DenizBank?
1. Please bring all the required information to the nearest branch of your new house. Together with the branch you will discuss all the conditions and benefits of the loan
2. After your approval we will complete the application form and start the application procedure
3. The bank will send a appraiser to you house to value your property
4. Maximum 5 working days later the branch will inform you about the offering that we can do to you
5. You will be handed out the pre term sheet that you can use as our written promise to you
6. After presenting the pre term sheet to you, you are asked to sign the pre term sheet and pay the commitment fee
7. After signing a period of maximum four months starts to arrange:
- DASK: (nature disaster insurance)
- House insurance; İskan Ruhsati (house permission)
- Approval of the ministry of Defense (Savunma Bakanliği)
- Tax number and opening a demand deposit account
8. After collection of all the documents mentioned above the bank will give its final approval will make an appointment to pay out the loan and put the mortgage on the title deed at the Tapu office.
Off Plan Mortgages
DenizBank makes deals with project developers to finance uncompleted houses in a project. Sometimes DenizBank gives loans before completion of the house or gives you upfront the commitment that DenizBank will pay out a loan after completion at upfront agreed conditions. Go to you nearest branch to ask for our current joint promotion with develops and ask for the special conditions.
Documents To Be Provided
- Turkish Tax Number
- Bank Account
- Appraisal Report (€300)
- Application Form
- Passport Copy
- Copy of Residential Permit
- Credit Bureau Record from Home Country
- Copy of Utility Bill from Home Country
- Proof of Income
- Available in New Turkish Lira, Euro, Dollar, GB Pounds.
- Maximum loan term of 10 years.
- Maximum loan –to-value (LTV) ratio of 60% of the appraised value.
- Maximum loan amount of 500,000 YTL or equivalent foreign currencies
- Life insurance, personal house insurance and natural disaster insurance will be requested
CAPITAL GAIN TAX
In Turkey if property is sold after 5 years you don’t have to pay any tax from your capital gain. In case property is sold within 5 years then, you are obliged to pay tax for only 9700 TL of your capital gain.See below the percentage of your tax you are obliged to pay if sold within 5 years.
ANNUAL PROPERTY TAX IN TURKEY
Every year property tax must be paid to the local authorities. The volume of the tax is calculated according to the price on the title deed (tapu). Having said that local authorities have the right to change the value of the property due to new regulations done by the state. This value changes may vary according to the inflation in Turkey. Please check the property tax rates below.
After purchasing the property and registration of all documents of ownership to our customers immediately becomes a series of questions related to the arrangement of the purchased property in Turkey, its maintenance and other tasks. Many of these issues require some knowledge of how the subtleties and specifics of the market and the time which is often lacking for our customers.
Therefore, when buying a property in our company, we offer our customers a full list of after-sales services. Our experts take care of all the responsibilities for the management of your property, as well as help you solve any other issues, showing competence and taking into account your interests.